• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Prince EWS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, was gonna have that in my sig but I think you need the first one to explain the second one, so the first one is funnier by itself, and I'm not honouring him with two quotes.

Was reading the tour matches thread, it's quite a funny read because the tone changes so dramatically from "lolz, England couldn't even bat against WA" to "hmmm, the Poms actually look quite good, and these are the reserve bowlers."
    hey mate, if I start a new thread about copeland, can you move some of the comments from the NZ vs Aus thread?
    PEWS, did you get a chance of having a look at the simple longevity measure that I described just a while ago in your standardised averages thread? I personally think that your rankings will be wonderful if you can in any way take my longevity measure into account. Do let me know your feedback.
    Dire, thought with my masses of posts in the past 2 years months I would have improved out of sight 8|
    Haha k, was merely checking if I was going crazy. It changed as I selected the next of a thread and wondered wtf was happening :p

btw - cricsim, Ryabovol carving up as predicted?
    Done. I hope he responds favourably.

Should I tell him to not join the Crusaders? That sounds like bad mouthing them, and we Ravens are far too classy for that, right?
    i would like some advice as to how to record the streams off on cricket.com.au if you know what i mean
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…