• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah. I did have a crack. I've seen plenty of times over the years your enjoyment of the hilarity of poor dental care in the UK. Not so funny when your old man's teeth disintegrate when he's eating a few grapes or one of them splits in half when he's having his Sunday lunch.
Yeah that's fair enough and I'm sorry your old man has had to go through that mate. That's no good at all.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Well thanks for your imprimatur. It means precisely nothing to me.
I'm sure it doesn't mean anything to you.

Anyway if you get your kicks from cheap stereotype comments about the English or indeed and nationality, then crack on mate.

I can't wait for your 'hilarious' comments about the Welsh shagging sheep, the Irish being thick, the Scottish being tight and the Indians all having corner shops and eating curry.

slow deck

Cricket Spectator
It is somehow unbalanced and unreasonable to think that England didn't win the 2019 world cup final fair and square? Well okay then.
It is unreasonable to think they were lucky? Yikes okay.

Where was the "BazBall revolution" hype when India beat NZ at home, when Pakistan beat SA at home, when any other team beat any team at home. Yes, it is a surprise that a team who had previously lost 2 / 17 or whatever tests suddenly wins a few games at home. Is it revolutionary? No.
Yes, this series win IS extraordinary.

I'm not the one acting like unless you think England are the best white ball side....

(Wood averages high 30's in ODI's, Woakes high 20's, Rashid mid-30's, Plunkett high 20's; sure... 'home grown' talent Archer does average 24 though - Does Sam Curran even average under 40 in ODI's, last time i checked it was pretty touch and go)

...you are somehow unreasonable. That i was all I was disputing in case you missed it.
Classic England supporter logic really.

Oh btw the media doesn't always go on and on about BazBall lately, i "made that up" too didn't i :)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England is quite obviously the best white ball side. It's like, so very obvious that I don't know where to begin. How is this a debate?