• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s not the only form of it but most humour is taking the piss out of other people. And that mostly involves having a crack at their weaknesses, real and perceived

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Footy Show was the lowest of low brow humour and source of much of its popularity

What’s more, it might have been only a few years ago but might as well have been a lifetime in terms of attitudes plus I seriously doubt that any of those guys thought Mario had a form of brain damage

Burgey

Getting nervous about tomorrow night now. Going to assuage my nerves with a day on the Mornington peninsula at the wineries tomorrow before repairing to a pub near the hotel to watch the game.

Reckon Opacic I will miss with his hammie and Niukore to the centres with Makatoa or NBrown to the bench. It’s a risk with how fast the cows are but not many other options tbh

Shady Slim

International Coach
Getting nervous about tomorrow night now. Going to assuage my nerves with a day on the Mornington peninsula at the wineries tomorrow before repairing to a pub near the hotel to watch the game.

Reckon Opacic I will miss with his hammie and Niukore to the centres with Makatoa or NBrown to the bench. It’s a risk with how fast the cows are but not many other options tbh
you guys are dunzo if dearden learns of the concept of "kicking bombs at waqa blake"

ashley bach

International Captain

All the best with your beloved Eels, if they can play as well as last week reckon they'll get the biscuits.
Sure a day of wineries at the fantastic Mornington peninsula will ease your nerves lol
Are you also a Swans fan?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The girls just adore him.
He's a rugby league player. You can have a head like a smashed crab and still be popular with the ladies if you play footy. Same goes with surfing.

I'm not saying he's a bad looking bloke though. I can see why he'd go alright.

Last edited:

ashley bach

International Captain
He's a rugby league player. You can have a head like a smashed crab and still be popular with the ladies if you play footy. Same goes with surfing.

I'm not saying he's a bad looking bloke though. I can see why he'd go alright.
lol I don't have a clue how he does, just referring to his wet dildo hands:)

Burgey

He's been decent under the high ball all year save the Penrith game. Been good since switching to the wing. Was terribad as a centre in defence

ashley bach

International Captain
Parra will be keen to erase the memory of round 8.
He's been decent under the high ball all year save the Penrith game. Been good since switching to the wing. Was terribad as a centre in defence
What they gotta do more than anything, is to take some sharp lessons from round 8.

Burgey

One of the lessons they’ve learned from round 8 is not having five outside backs out injured and suspended so they aren’t playing a 19 yo 5/8th on the wing and having Kyle feldt score the first three tries against him.

So that’s gotta help you’d think.

Kraken

International 12th Man
As simple as it is to say, whoever wins the battle upfront will win the game. Parra a genuine sniff, but Cows in Townsville for me