• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DVAHDHSBCS XBDJDNS DJSJD SBSEODJDB!!!!!!

Eat a dick Shady. Eat a dick everyone. **** you all

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don’t mind Parra but can’t see them beating the Panthers whom I can’t stand

Hopefully the Rabbits get up

Shady Slim

International Coach
been told by a non cowboys fan the last eels try was off a forward pass and as i was out i have no choice but to believe them
Don’t mind Parra but can’t see them beating the Panthers whom I can’t stand

Hopefully the Rabbits get up
literally in what universe is this parra team more likeable than the panth lol

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
been told by a non cowboys fan the last eels try was off a forward pass and as i was out i have no choice but to believe them

literally in what universe is this parra team more likeable than the panth lol
Solid ALP electorate, not liberal scum

ashley bach

International Captain
Just watched the match from Dicey Reillys, a luxurious and comfortable Irish pub with TV's all over the place and a good food and bar area.
There was literally only 3-4 people here as well as a couple of bludgers out the back in the TAB, remarkable.