• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Very lolsy this

A diplomatic incident about to erupt over grown men who prance about swatting little balls sround

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'd say it's more likely then unlikely that he's gone tbh

Will be hugely humiliating for the aus government if he's able to stay - the men in suits won't let it happen

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Remembering how badly he's reacted to crowds favouring his opponents in the past, part of me wanted to see him walk out in front of a chorus of boos. But this is entertaining too, so I'll take it.

_Ed_

Maybe, but Melbourne's had a rough time with six lockdowns and various restrictions - I think the overwhelming majority would have been angry at the idea of him getting special treatment.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just watched Steve Cotterill's views on Djokovic on Sky Sports News, 2022 looking like it's going to be the same as the last 2 ****ing years, irritating with a slice of insanity.

flibbertyjibber

I just watched Steve Cotterill's views on Djokovic on Sky Sports News, 2022 looking like it's going to be the same as the last 2 ****ing years, irritating with a slice of insanity.
Cotterill did nearly die, he has strong views. Not seen it myself. Sure a Town fan will link it on Faceache at some stage.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Djokovic arrested now

Seems he's being accused of either faking his positive covid test, or still going to public events the day after he tested positive.

Whichever one, that's all on him. Pretty stupid.