• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spurs have totally crumbled at the end of this season. Can see that team falling apart over the summer.
They're winning 5-4 though. Sounds like one of those crazy end of season games where neither team has much to play for, like Ferguson's last match against West Brom.

vcs

Good for City to reach 100 points, well deserved and should go down as one of the great single seasons in history.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
To the Football league, we're on the way!
Been too long coming. Congrats to Tranmere.

The ****ing whites mate!!!!

It a good job they got up, Wrexham have been there 10 years now and look like staying another 10.
Aye was defo a crossroads year. Was at the promotion party at Prenton Park earlier and all talk is firmly on a double bounce. Job isn’t done, it’s just the beginning

Sometimes you have to get worse to get better and we come up to League 2 so much better than we went down into it four years ago

The absolute best, just magical, cried like a little girl for 24 hours now and I ain’t ever gonna stop

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Who are your lot? I can never remember.
To be fair, you have a hard enough problem remembering your own team :ph34r:

Great result for the Whites and hopefully the Shrews will follow them. Our tie in the balance still but can’t go to the final even if we get there.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Keen for Liverpool to win tbh. Not because I especially like them (other than Klopp and Salah), but the idea of supporting Real Madrid strongly repels me.

Uppercut

Keen for Liverpool to win tbh. Not because I especially like them (other than Klopp and Salah), but the idea of supporting Real Madrid strongly repels me.
Real Madrid's repulsiveness makes me want them to win more. I'm all here for Ronaldo giving it the full obnoxious pose after putting away a soft injury time penalty. Gerrard having a meltdown in the studio.

flibbertyjibber

Apparently Southgate's told Hart that he's not going to the WC.
I love Hart and realise he shouldn't be going to the World Cup.

The bigger question is where does he go next? Doubt a Premier League club will want him so does he go abroad or maybe drop down into the Championship.