• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I saw that the other day too and was really amazed. He's a terrific poster and don't think I've ever seen him step of line??

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Joe made a multi to troll with. Banned for a month. Really should bring back the use of the Ban Announcements thread at least for regular posters, I suppose.

smash84

The Tiger King
Joe made a multi to troll with. Banned for a month. Really should bring back the use of the Ban Announcements thread at least for regular posters, I suppose.
woah. Joe playing with fire. Actually I had come in here to pose the same question as to why he was banned?

On a side note, I thought that making multis would get you perma banned?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
woah. Joe playing with fire. Actually I had come in here to pose the same question as to why he was banned?

On a side note, I thought that making multis would get you perma banned?
Obviously the multis themselves get permabanned; the main account just cops an infraction though. It's obviously not something we condone but it doesn't mean someone isn't capable of ever contributing positively to the forum again.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Obviously the multis themselves get permabanned; the main account just cops an infraction though. It's obviously not something we condone but it doesn't mean someone isn't capable of ever contributing positively to the forum again.
....................... although in at least one case we are still waiting for the positive contributions :whistling

cpr

International Coach
Dunno whats worse, Joe getting banned for this (we need a good parody account to liven the place up every so often) or that no-one was incensed by the posting in the first place. In hindsight he probably deserves the ban for such a poor effort.

smash84

The Tiger King
Dunno whats worse, Joe getting banned for this (we need a good parody account to liven the place up every so often) or that no-one was incensed by the posting in the first place. In hindsight he probably deserves the ban for such a poor effort.
:laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was Furball's material offensive to light, or simply not heavily offensive?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Jord has been banned for six months for infraction points relating to ignoring moderator instructions; lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members; trolling or baiting; continual disobedience; and being a serial offender.
Where? Where do such things take place? Which thread? Why do I miss the fun? :happy: