• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought that one was a bit harsh, another reckless challenge and might have just touched him with the trailing leg, but a definite dive. If that had been Suarez he'd be crucified.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Funny thing is there were two penalties not given to Liverpool that probably should have been, even if you take the third away. That was simply a complete and utter annihilation. United are just dog turd.

grecian

life does give and take away, I can no longer laugh at Jordan Henderson and Joe Allen, but I'm getting much more fun out of laughing at United.

Actually do we have a bit of a review of Dalglish's disastrous second spell now, yeah Carroll and Downing were still horrific buys, but Suarez and Henderson look great now.

grecian

Blimey that was poor Ox, showed all the power pace and movement that we know he's got only to do a poncey show-boating finish.

grecian

It's a good match this Townsend looking dangerous, but the Arse should have scored on the break.

Could go either way, he said with Andy Townsend like genius for stating the obvious. Give me a job ITV.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Townsend's had a great game. Opens up so much space for everyone else with his dribbling, which his team mates have only ever wasted.

Again I don't think Arsenal are running in behind enough. Defending well though.