• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
This thread is great. Just what I was hoping to see upon returning from my ban.
If Burgey had sent me a message saying he didn't like the tone of what I've posted, I may have disagreed, but would still have respected him. And would have at least taken note.

But he acted like a ****, and posted a kind of semi-literate essay in the hope his witless acolytes would swoop in like vultures.

**** em!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Despite a brilliant performance from Broad, that was total garbage from Oz as this pitch was a lock for 500 +

With all the qualified ****sticks surrounding the team, surely someone has the brains to tell them not to play at balls 1-2 foot wide of off stump

This series is done unless Australia recovers tomorrow
For some reason you have failed to mention the person who top scores today? Did it hurt? Did it make you feel empty inside? Did it make you feel like crying?

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
I can't remember if I posted it or not, but having really enjoyed the way that **** Broad bowled in England I was confident he'd do well in Oz too. Still early days and I'm not sure he'd do as well without the support from Ando etc but he put it in the right place a fair bit today.
Haddin getting to 100 could be difficult, whether he tries to force the pace or runs out of partners. Harris and Lyon are capable of getting him there, but the ball still being pretty new could make it difficult for them.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
You'll cringe at that when you hit puberty.
Ok then, would just like to say at this point that you may recall it was I who made the first post that was directed at you.

Anyway, what's going on with Clarke and Broad - he looks like he's never played short pitched bowling in his life against him!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't like Haddin but he's great to watch bat when he's on.

The kind of pleasure I used to get when I watched Herschelle Gibbs bat.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Ok then, would just like to say at this point that you may recall it was I who made the first post that was directed at you.

Anyway, what's going on with Clarke and Broad - he looks like he's never played short pitched bowling in his life against him!
Well, IMO Clarke often looks more comfortable in England than Australia, when playing England.

It's hard to speculate on why Clarke looks so troubled. I read this morning that his back may still be playing up - thus limiting his movement at the crease.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Is this the same kind of pleasure you get when you see Paul Heyman without his baseball cap on? If so, we don't want to hear about it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Summed up fairly well, just it toe curling when he does it against your own team so today Bad Handling is a ****.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Clarke's back looked to be a concern for him. Which doesn't bode well for the rest of the series if it is worse than normal. He's a hard worker though and will hopefully be able to get into a better position than what he has been to that ball.