• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Who?? How many of them have played in a winning Ashes series???
twas a satirical post about how GuyFromLancs is always ready to talk up England on past performance that is not necessarily relevant or much good, but in all seriousness our bowlers have all had their days, in the away series it wasn't their fault we lost 3 zip

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm convinced.
He's using your own misguide sense of logic against you

Guy, I want to congratulate you. I've been on here since 2006 and despite running the whole gamut of the Precam multis, Dickinson at his worst and people like Migara I've never used the ignore feature, because every now and again when you flush the brasco something other than a pile of **** turns up. I still don't intend to use it, but from here on I'm going to make like a Jewish feast where you're concerned and pass over.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
twas a satirical post about how GuyFromLancs is always ready to talk up England on past performance that is not necessarily relevant or much good, but in all seriousness our bowlers have all had their days, in the away series it wasn't their fault we lost 3 zip
But all good past performances from England count, but none of the guff ones. Whilst all Australia's failures count double, whilst any relative success is ignored.

That's the GFL formula (c)

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain

Guy, I want to congratulate you. I've been on here since 2006 and despite running the whole gamut of the Precam multis, Dickinson at his worst and people like Migara I've never used the ignore feature, because every now and again when you flush the brasco something other than a pile of **** turns up. I still don't intend to use it, but from here on I'm going to make like a Jewish feast where you're concerned and pass over.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
You should go chasing some.
Sorry, Burgey. I thought people were here for a bit of a laugh and a chat.

Sure I show bias. But I'm more than ready to admit it, and admit to getting things wrong.

If you want to throw your toys out, then so be it.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
It's just impossible to have a reasonable conversation with you, and not many others (if any at all) are like that here

Burgey

Sorry, Burgey. I thought people were here for a bit of a laugh and a chat.

Sure I show bias. But I'm more than ready to admit it, and admit to getting things wrong.

If you want to throw your toys out, then so be it.
Show all the bias you like mate, it's not uncommon. We all do it. But it's just I haven't actually read a single post from you that's added a sliver of anything to a thread. Not one thing.

I wouldn't know what you know about cricket because you've wrapped your head up so tight in the Union Jack then stuck it so far up your own cloaca it's like some form of autoerotic asphyxiation for you. And you can do that, it's fine. Odious, tedious and repulsive but fine.

But I just cbf reading it.

I mean Corrin is a biased ****, FJ too. But they're happy to have a reasoned discussion about the game which goes beyond "England good; Australia bad".

I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. And I'm not saying you're a bad bloke. For all I know you might be the nicest bloke in the world. All I'm saying is what you're posting isn't worth a squirt of piss to me in terms of advancing the discussion. So I'm planning on ignoring it if I can.

It's only my opinion of course. It's just you're the English version of some Victorian ****wit we had on here last year who carried on with this flag waving bull****, and he copped short shrift too (what was that ****'s name, I can't remember?).

Im not trying to censor you (it's not my place and I wouldn't even if it was), I'm just going to try and censor your posts from my eyes to stop them bleeding.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Show all the bias you like mate, it's not uncommon. We all do it. But it's just I haven't actually read a single post from you that's added a sliver of anything to a thread. Not one thing.

I wouldn't know what you know about cricket because you've wrapped your head up so tight in the Union Jack then stuck it so far up your own cloaca it's like some form of autoerotic asphyxiation for you. And you can do that, it's fine. Odious, tedious and repulsive but fine.

But I just cbf reading it.

I mean Corrin is a biased ****, FJ too. But they're happy to have a reasoned discussion about the game which goes beyond "England good; Australia bad".

I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. And I'm not saying you're a bad bloke. For all I know you might be the nicest bloke in the world. All I'm saying is what you're posting isn't worth a squirt of piss to me in terms of advancing the discussion. So I'm planning on ignoring it if I can.

It's only my opinion of course. It's just you're the English version of some Victorian ****wit we had one here last year who carried on with this flag waving bull****, and he copped short shrift too (what was that ****'s name, I can't remember?).

Im not trying to censor you (it's not my place and I wouldn't even if it was), I'm just going to try and censor your posts from my eyes to stop them bleeding.

Have a good day.
I'm pretty sure my entire outlook isn't England good Australia bad.

So far I've predicted a mere 2-1 to England.

That Clarke may top the runs

That Warner will be the find of the series.

And no doubt numerous other stuff.

So a hearty **** you, you ****

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
It's just impossible to have a reasonable conversation with you, and not many others (if any at all) are like that here
I'm happy to talk about any cricketing subject with anyone, without a hint of ad hominem.

Think for yourself instead of jumping on Burgey's bandwagon, kid!

Spikey

you stupid users can try all you like but you can't ruin this great day. peter nevill captain of nsw. what a time to be alive

Shri

Mr. Glass

Been a while since you went on a rant. Figured you had gone soft. Refreshing. 10/10.