• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
hopefully no more Sohdi after this

Edit: or not. I suppose both everyone else is shattered

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Nasir probably as good as anyone to bat with the tail, but from what I've seen Gazi, Razzak and Robiul only seem interested in giving it a whack, hopefully it comes off and Bangladesh get close to 470, this pitch has shown that batsmen intent only on defense are very hard to remove

GGG

State Captain
Who in the selection panel though Sodhi was up to scratch? It was so painfully obvious that he isn't ready or may not ever be ready for internationals. A poor first class record, a poor NZ A series, what more needed to be spelt out to the selector/s?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Who in the selection panel though Sodhi was up to scratch? It was so painfully obvious that he isn't ready or may not ever be ready for internationals. A poor first class record, a poor NZ A series, what more needed to be spelt out to the selector/s?
bowls well without luck

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should have gone for another seamer instead of Sodhi as I said, teams get caught up at looking at Bangladesh's bowling attack - but they have next to no decent seamers and they also play spin a lot better than seam.

These pitches tend to be so slow that even if it turns you can't get people out. But those are really crap pitches for developing cricket skills needed to compete anywhere else.