• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, the hot spot seen was just the ball going past, surely?

And the sound seemed to be after the ball went past the bat.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Went back to sit down a fair way away from the tv, and there's a lot of people talking where I'm at, but even snicko looked a frame or two late?

Spark

Global Moderator
I thought I heard something but it was super vague in amongst all the other noises at the same time.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Went back to sit down a fair way away from the tv, and there's a lot of people talking where I'm at, but even snicko looked a frame or two late?
I thought Snicko made it look like he'd hit it. Whatever though, it's not out. I'm getting tired of these marginal ones.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Snicko very inconclusive there, I think we all can agree it shouldn't have been overturned, that's the DRS being used well IMO