• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Warner Smashes Wigless Joe Root

U19 12th Man
I love that people think they know David Warner because they've seen him bat and post tweets.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
fred ✔ @flintoff11
With the bat @davidwarner31 will try and hit anything when it comes to people he just goes for the smallest ! #weak

David Warner is actually quite a bit smaller than Joe Root ftr

TNT

Banned
Haha, you are the one defending a drunken thug though pal not me. Who is the warrior then?
I'm not defending Warner I'm just noting how much of a girl this Root chap is, who goes off crying to mum when he gets into a fight. If it was me I would have said we were ****ing around and there is nothing to it. If it was you, you probably would have run home and called him names on the internet.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Warner's reaction to defeat and being made a chump on the field is to smack a member of the opposition later that day then he'll be a champion boxer by the end of the tour.