• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are you supporting this series?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Broad is almost the same height IIRC as Tremlett, maybe an inch in it. I think Tremlett makes the most use of his height though.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Broad is almost the same height IIRC as Tremlett, maybe an inch in it. I think Tremlett makes the most use of his height though.
wow had no idea (such a abnormal girl she is :ph34r: )

broad's 6'6
tremlett's 6'7

agree with the bolded part.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sachin was smashing Anderson around. If he really was a fair weather fan, he would have hopped on when India were in the West Indies, or when Zaheer had England down for two - about the only instance in the Test where India actually were on top. God forbid he actually enjoy it when a favourite batsman of his bats well.
Of course he can enjoy it and I didn't say he couldn't.

It's just laughable the way he was full of it when Tendulkar was getting on top, and ****ed off when Broad owned him.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I really like India but I always support non-subcontinent teams over the subcontinent sides. Go England! :)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Full support to India. A No 1 team where
Fast bowler bowls slower than a spinner. Spinner is a batsman. Batsman is a keeper. Keeper is now a bowler. Bowler on the bench. And bench is now a fielder.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The dutch started the concept of "Total Football". This Indian team is starting "Total Cricket":cool:

Traditionalist's can suck it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Actually surprised India have so much support. There seems to be a bigger English-supporting presence in the match thread.
Most Indian posters who have voted don't have nearly as many posts as the people who've voted for England. And there seems to be only a couple of neutrals who support India, which is as expected.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprised at so much support for England. Last time a neutral started supporting us was 1941 and it took an attack on Pearl Harbor to force the issue

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tough choice. At the end of the day, it came down to a choice between Broad and Harbhajan, and Harby is slightly more annoying to me.

Narrow things to split the decision.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Fast bowler bowls slower than a spinner. Spinner is a batsman. Batsman is a keeper. Keeper is now a bowler. Bowler on the bench. And bench is now a fielder.
A similar one for England:

Dont you just love English cricket! The thinnest guy on the team is called Broad, the ugliest - Swann, the guy that fields behind is called Prior the guy whose father is John is called Peterson, the guy whose father is Luke is called Anderson the slowest fielder is Trott and then they got one right-- the dumbest guy is called Bell.

Source: My friend's facebook status

smash84

The Tiger King
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

HeathDavisSpeed;2613275[B said:
]Tough choice. At the end of the day, it came down to a choice between Broad and Harbhajan, and Harby is slightly more annoying to me.[/B]

Narrow things to split the decision.
:laugh:. Yeah even IDK who to support in this series. Both sides have a fair few obnoxious characters. India have more so I suppose but then India have thorough gentlemen such as Dravid and Laxman :wub:

smash84

The Tiger King
A similar one for England:

Dont you just love English cricket! The thinnest guy on the team is called Broad, the ugliest - Swann, the guy that fields behind is called Prior the guy whose father is John is called Peterson, the guy whose father is Luke is called Anderson the slowest fielder is Trott and then they got one right-- the dumbest guy is called Bell.

Source: My friend's facebook status
:laugh:

dude you are in form

shivfan

Banned
Surprised at so much support for England. Last time a neutral started supporting us was 1941 and it took an attack on Pearl Harbor to force the issue
:laugh:
The way so many India 'stars' chose to play IPL and then miss Tests and/or ODIs in the Caribbean was so disrespectful that I'm hoping for a 4-0 whitewash in England....