• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are you supporting this series?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I didn't vote. There should be a fourth option:

Not supporting any particular team but smacking my lips for some kickass cricket! :cool:

akilana

International 12th Man
India, more likeable than the other team and has some really good players :)

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You cannot know how I agonised over my decision to support England in this series with every fibre of my being.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't forget to divide the votes by the respective countries' populations to get meaningful figures :ph34r:

Xuhaib

International Coach
South Africa.:ph34r:

In all honesty will not get to watch much of this series so as long as Sachin,Laxman,Dravid,Swann,KP Tremlett do well I am a happy bunny.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Actually surprised India have so much support. There seems to be a bigger English-supporting presence in the match thread.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
You cannot know how I agonised over my decision to support England in this series with every fibre of my being.
This.

You have to appreciate just how annoying the large majority of Indian fans are for me to ACTUALLY support England.

I wish both could lose.