• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Siddle you jammy **** :D

Btw, with regards to the North dismissal, anyone see any reason why the umpire can't radio up to the 3rd umpire and ask him to double check what the ball hits first - bat or pad?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Wow. Just wow. Heads have to roll, but dunno who comes in to be honest, England have played like true champions, all credit. Scored 5/10000000 and bowled us out for nothing twice, our side isnt crap either, but we are being made to play like crap alright.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Watching Swann hit the pads like that and being able to review it makes me think of how many LBWs Warne would have had with his slider.

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain
egad. the most comprehensive test match loss I can remember in such a long time.

innings defeat. they were only 5fer. bowling with a man down for much of the 2nd dig.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Wow I haven't seen that in a long time,hitting the stumps but bails don't come off.
Happened in 2005, Brett Lee was the bowler and I can remember him running up to the stumps and lifting off the bails to make sure they weren't glued on. Can't remember who got lucky, reckon it might have been Flintoff.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching Swann hit the pads like that and being able to review it makes me think of how many LBWs Warne would have had with his slider.
Yeah, I thought of that yesterday too when someone mentioned Warne as being one of the bowlers who 'over-appealed'. Think there was a good reason for it at times.