• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unbearably so. Seeing as his 'left-field idea' wasn't all that left field and had been spoken of by Arsenal fans for months.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't heard of Kallstrom in a while. Wenger taking the Champ Manager 2003 approach to signing players now.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hmm, Kallstrom is unlikely to be a bad signing I expect, but I'm not expecting any fireworks.

Has never lived up to that Championship Manager billing whenever I've watched him.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Can't really go that wrong really. If he does well he can successfully fill in for a few people out and if he's a flop then we don't see him again next season.

Ramsey not expected to be back till mid March now, so we could do with someone.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hmm, Kallstrom is unlikely to be a bad signing I expect, but I'm not expecting any fireworks.

Has never lived up to that Championship Manager billing whenever I've watched him.
He never really lived up to the billing any time I signed him in CM. Kennedy Bakircioglu was always my favourite Swede from back in the day.

grecian

Don't get me wrong I like big new shiny signings in the Prem, as much as anyone. Yet there's something gloriously brilliant about an utterly anti-climactic Transfer Deadline Day, it's like months of foreplay without the completion for the news/sports pages.

grecian

Everythings coming up roses for Scaly recently isn't it? Stokes Englands only bright spot, most agreeing that Onions should have played in Oz, Borthwick making his debut, and finally on-topic, Adam Johnson looking pretty decent.

About time TBH, but he must be pushing for an England World-cup place.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Kim Kallstrom is out for three months apparently. Injured in his first training session at the club. Jesus ****ing wept.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Kim Kallstrom is out for three months apparently. Injured in his first training session at the club. Jesus ****ing wept.
Nah this is not true. He's got a back strain that the club already knew about when signing him and didn't pick up the injury in training.