• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Now that the likes of Ferdinand and Evra have declined, this season has also exposed Vidic as the over-rated hack he's always been.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pretty average super Sunday ahead on paper tomorrow but let's hope for two shocks , ie Wins for West Brom and Arsenal

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Relegation is going to be a total crap shoot this year, aye. Even the seemingly doomed Eagles and Mackems have picked themselves up with some sympathetic managerial changes.

WBA def down there on merit too.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fulham are the only team I'm confident of predicting to go down. The rest are all similarly poor.

Good season really, some good football at the top end from a few sides, United being hilariously crap, all in all entertaining stuff

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah they have done well. Liverpool average though, had some great results this year but I have not seen many of them, not really impressed whenever I have watched them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Race for fourth hots up then. Liverpool, Spurs and United all drop points in winnable away games and Everton scrappily win at home. Going to be as good a race for fourth as the battle for title and relegation will be. Sad though that battle for fourth is so big now (understandable with champions league money though) and comes over winning a cup in most peoples eyes in press.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/09F099D0721010634457277227008_19bb5373cdf.4.3.1616 1094561478671267_t2X.dpXoeMyoFpOpl9QueDasdtXGwuJyg 7_LBy9cXV5M7ELWg5GgW8oyWG9WTEX9.mp4?versionId=Je.i NnA.UUw7mLi3V0bArGTWswkXjdLD[/video]

If only United had a player like that :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah they have done well. Liverpool average though, had some great results this year but I have not seen many of them, not really impressed whenever I have watched them.
They're pretty average away most of the time I think. Whenever I've watched their home games they look a different side.

I'd be very surprised if they don't finish top 4 but their defence would be annihilated in Europe away from Anfield so they'll have to spend big to redress that if they do qualify.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank **** for that, maybe Palace can string together an attack now.

Edit, ooh and they nearly scored too, maybe this match will become watchable.

Last edited: