Premier League Tipping 2012/13
Time to strap it on once again, people. I've been wrestling with my demons and have decided I can just about be arsed to run it again.
You old hands out there will doubtless know the drill by now & the scoring system that's served us so adequately for three years gets another run out.
However, for any newbs or those of you with drug or alcohol-related memory issues:
1) 1 point per correct tip.
2) Bonus points will be awarded for the week's top tipper(s), but these will only be used to separate posters who're on the same number of actual tips. As we have midweek games up here weeks are deemed to run from Sat-Fri.
3) No editing of tips. At all. If you change your mind please quote your original tips in a new post. Avoids any potential skullbuggery and it's less easy to miss tips for me.
4) Non-submitters get the lowest score for the week for three weeks, then will be removed from comp.
5) Latecomers join on the lowest actual score so far minus one point.
6) Tips for postponed games will not be carried forward. So if you tip Man U to beat Wigan in Januray, it gets rained off and rearranged for April you'll need to tip again at the time of the rescheduled fixture. Less of a ball-ache for me, basically.
7) As we have three potential results & teams often play more than once a week please C&P the whole fixture and highlight your winner or write "draw" beside the fixture and highlight that.
Saturday 18th August 2012
Arsenal V Sunderland
Fulham V Norwich
QPR V Swansea
Reading V Stoke
West Brom V Liverpool
West Ham V Aston Villa
Newcastle V Tottenham
Sunday 19th August 2012
Wigan V Chelsea
Man City V Southampton
Monday 20th August 2012
Everton V Man Utd
Wednesday 22nd August 2012
Chelsea V Reading
Don't be shy, have a ****ing crack and tell your mates to get involved too.