• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
5th in the league, that sucks hard. Could go top again on Tuesday though. Crazy division this season. Any side in the top 7 strings a run together from here and they're up.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah down to 7th for now but 3 points from 2nd and game in hand on most. Tomorow will be great but really looking forward to getting the FA cup out of the way.

Yeovil winnng every game is getting a little tiresome now though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Is it just me, or do Arsenal simply not concede good goals?

I'm not sure if it's just me being hyper-critical, but it seems to me that nearly every goal they concede involves some sort of glaring error or massive balls up.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Last 10 minutes were nerve wrecking. In a nightclub in central China with only 2G and it was taking ages to get livescores.co.uk to refresh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oldham V Everton is like when Australia and India clash in cricket. You know deep down that the only triumph for good would be a defeat for both.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me, or do Arsenal simply not concede good goals?

I'm not sure if it's just me being hyper-critical, but it seems to me that nearly every goal they concede involves some sort of glaring error or massive balls up.
I think I read you've conceded more goals directly from errors than any other Prem team.

social

Oldham V Everton is like when Australia and India clash in cricket. You know deep down that the only triumph for good would be a defeat for both.
Comment is wasted in this thread as most Australians will not visit it until the Poms produce a team capable of beating us in football

3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1. 3-1

You hacks

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Does anyone else think that last Oldham goal looked mightily suspect?

Oldham keeper surely touched the ball with his arm(s) there.

grecian

You have one thousand more posts than me.
I have many less posts then you both, personally I think jono or benchmark should present their custom avatars to me, because I want one, and at 4 posts per day it's not happening any time soon.