• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

lookalikes

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
We all know about Ponting and Bush. But what about Hilfenhaus and Bush's sometime rival, Al Gore?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone else has spotted the Graham Onions/Mahmoud Ahmadinejad resemblance, surely.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I surely can't be the only person to have noted the remarkable resemblence between Taio Cruz (who for those who don't know is a singer-sonwriter and recent hit-maker with among others Break Your Heart) and Santa Cruz-born Brian Lara?

And those images were merely the best I could find - they don't come close to doing full justice to the likeness.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Chris Cairns and Matt Leinart

BCCI's favourite cricketer

College football legend, party boy and NFL clipboard carrier for the Arizona Cardinals.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
^haha, uncanny.

Came in to comment on the delicous irony of nightprowler10 posting in the lookalikes thread tbh. :ph34r: