• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Wish the selectors would use this collapse to drop some players seriously aside from Clarke and Smith I'd drop the lot of them to make a point I love how the media e thought we would be in front when we had England under 300 at stump

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
nah noone's said they can prove it 100%, they just said they can't disprove it 100%!

that's perfect use of DRS IMO

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still fuming at Watson tbh.

And Khawaja shows he's well and truly part of the Watson faction. Pathetic player. Should hand back his hat. Zero application. These ****ing entitled ****s ****ting me to tears.

Anyway, the champ is here!

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Forget DRS this batting has been cretinous.

It's leaving a slightly hollow feeling, it's like beating up on the Bangas.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warne's commentary, accidentally, did a really good job of showing what a brain explosion that was from Usman.