• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fortunately, my love of waxed bikini zones qualifies me as a Brazillian national!!

/****s with multiple countries.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just remembered today that I'm part German (grandfather or great grandfather), I'm back in with a chance in Group D!

Would buy the playing shirt but I'm still holding out for North Korea's. :happy:

Uppercut

Now, I don't know much about soccer, but it seems pretty risky to try and force offsides against such a classy side, but then I don't know much about soccer.
Yeah it's something you usually only do when you have a lot of pace in defence, insanely good orgaisation or an inhuman ability to keep the ball. Although I don't know if Australia realised just how classy Germany would be. Despite having had one of the most exciting sides in the 2006 and 2008 tournaments they're still stereotyped as dour and effective.

ripper868

International Coach
Burgey, embargo.

Try watching the Reds of 2010 mate. And have your boys pack rape a lady while your at it (or speel (sic) their tats wrong). Tah.

:)

Burgey

Reds 2010 the exception proving the rule tbh.

Good you mention them in the criminal law context though. Wasn't it Cooper with the house-breaking implements? Or am I thinking of the Brumbies blokes who assaulted the cabbie in Cape Town? Kurtley Beale no stranger to the inside of a court room either.

Was something involving glass houses and stones I think.

Still, would have been better value vs Germany than some of our blokes last evening, no doubt.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Would like it on record that I only 'trolled' before the game. Only acceptable to troll afterwards if you were the victors IMO.

Burgey

Isn't this thread supposed to be about the football again?
Yeah, but after the disappointment of last night's friendly vs the Hun, we're passing time talking about other codes until Australia play their first proper WC match later in the week :ph34r:

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Just remembered today that I'm part German (grandfather or great grandfather), I'm back in with a chance in Group D!

Would buy the playing shirt but I'm still holding out for North Korea's. :happy:
Is there some reason a plain red shirt won't do?

Given the issues they had with the suppliers getting them done for their actual team I'm not surprised they're hard for the punters to track down.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
We all knew the loss was going to happen, but that ref seriously ****ed our WC. That moron better be sacked for that garbage. I don't suppose there's any chance of Timmeh's suspension being revoked on the grounds of common decency?
Is he going to revoke his tackle then?

You may not like it, but it was a red card in the current football climate.