International Cricket Captain 2008 - Media Release
International Cricket Captain 2008 is the most realistic and in-depth cricket management game to date. Take charge of a domestic or international team and experience the highs and lows of cricket management on the road to ultimate glory. With a complete statistical update and brand new features, this edition raises the benchmark for cricket management simulation.
Complete statistical update
- Complete player database containing every player currently playing first class or List-A limited overs cricket from around the world. (Over 3000 players).
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixtures for 2008 and all future scheduled fixtures.
- Accurate and up to date rules reflecting the latest regulations.
More game play options & features
- More game play options with NEW coaching and player development attributes.
- NEW youth player options, develop and select youth players in your first team squad.
- NEW and improved match screen, including an all-new integrated ball-tracker and statistics window.
- Improved 3D game highlights with an extensive range of NEW diving and slip catch animations.
- Re-balanced game engine with accurate match simulation.
- Optimised game engine speeds up game play.
- Improved new player generation keeps the game realistic for over 100 years.
- Track your bowler’s performance with realistic ball dynamics accurately simulating bowling speeds, spin and swing.
- Full range of over 60 classic strokes and aggressive slogs covering classic shots such as; defence, sweeps, drives, cuts, hooks and more.
- Online play: challenge players from all over the world using your own team and score rating points in our online league.
- Two player: Play against a friend with your choice of teams in a test or one-day series.
- Includes tips and advice for novices and managers of all levels.
- Real-time updates as play progresses.
- Commentary from Test Match Special’s Jonathan (Aggers) Agnew.
- County & International Career: captain both the county team and international team of your choice from the start of the game.
- Exhibition Match: go straight into a one off match with two international teams in either Twenty20 or a One Day International (ODI) match.
- Match Series: create a Test or One Day series of your choice with any two international teams.
- World Cup Series: replay the 2007 World Cup tournament in the West Indies.
- Play against a friend or challenge 1000’s of teams online for ultimate cricketing glory.