International Cricket Captain 2005
The Aussie’s are back in town! After two decades of Ashes disappointments, England at last have a team capable of giving the Aussie’s a run for their money. But will they? The return of the critically acclaimed International Cricket Captain series allows English and Australian fans the opportunity to captain the team of their choice to Victory or defeat in the Ashes 2005.
International Cricket Captain 2005 allows the player to take charge of the domestic or international team of their choice and steer that team through full seasons. The player controls all aspects of their teams progress, from transfers, squad and team selection, and training to detailed match tactics such as choosing bowlers, planning their line of attack and setting their fields.
- Player Database: Comprehensive and up-to-date database featuring full statistics for every first class cricketer in the test playing nations. Each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
- The Match Screen: Play and watch individual matches. Change tactics, select the highlight level for watching the action and view detailed stats and graphs of all the action.
- Transfers: Improve your squad by offering contracts to experienced, youth or overseas players.
- Team Selection: Can you find the perfect team. Who’s in form and who’s out? Was that young fast bowler’s 7 for 12 a flash in the pan or have you found gold?
- Groundsman: Instruct your groundsman to prepare a pitch tailor made for your attack.
- Playing Conditions: Bounce, wear, weather and light; vary from fixture to fixture, and change during individual matches.
- Coach and Physio: A key player injured or out of form? Book him in for a session with the Coach or Physio.
- Line and Length: Set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or a bit of short-pitched stuff to get up the noses of the tail-enders. Find the right tactics to exploit the weaknesses of each batsman.
- Field placements: Study the batsman’s shot graph and adjust the field to cut off their favourite stroke or catch those nicks.
- Aggression: Guide your batsman to build an innings and hit out to punish the tired attack.
- Two Player: Have you built an invincible county side? Play them against a friend’s. Captain any of the Test playing nations and compete in a Test or one-day series.
- World Rating System: Rates every test bowler and batsman.
- Test match and ODI championship tables: Take your team to the top of the world.
- 47MB, 25MB, 22MB
- 32882 times, 17079 times, 6068 times