International Cricket Captain 2000
Yup, ICC is back, even if the summer isn’t. This new 2000 version, unlike the England middle order, is in a sparkling vein of form. Once again it’s the full authentic article with stats and player profiles courtesy of Wisden updated to this latest county season and features all the domestic competitions and cups. Most ICC veterans will probably head straight for the full career mode, which challenges you to succeed on the county circuit and then earn the right to captain the national side. However, there’s also a new and very welcome international dimension with a chance to skipper England or any one of the Test-playing nations in a packed international schedule which even allows you recreate last year’s World Cup.
- On Line Play: Save your team, fire up your modem and challenge players from all over the world in our on-line league.
- Historical scenarios: Replay some of the great Test series’ of the past and see if you can do better
- World Cup ’99: Replay the ’99 World Cup and try Mission Impossible: getting England to win it.
- Groundsman: Instruct your groundsman to prepare a pitch tailor made for your attack.
- Two Player: Captain any of the Test playing nations and compete against a friend in either a Test or one-day series.
- New World Rating system: Featuring the top ten bowlers and batsman.
- Line and Length: Set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or a bit of short-pitched stuff to get up the noses of the tail-enders.
- Additional commentary: Starring Jonathan Agnew!