• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 2 - Kenya v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Am too slow to know if you're taking the mickey tbh, I probably deserve it, have been reaching a bit today
Certain posters (PEWS for one) have commented on my tiresome and repetitive posts/rants against offies who chuck, so was entirely serious.

I'll keep tilting at that windmill while there's breath in my body. :cool:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
What's going through Mccullums head:

"Gosh, those cross-bat heaves aren't really coming off well. Better go to plan B-Gratuitous reverse sweeping against the turn."

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I imagine if Mills is fit, Bennett will be left out again. Harsh, but as has been pointed out, his wickets came with the assistance of the pitch and against some fairly rubbish batting.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bennett should play IMO, but probably at Oram's expense. Don't think his batting or bowling will be really up to scratch against top opposition, NZ have more than enough batting depth to keep Bennett in there.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I imagine if Mills is fit, Bennett will be left out again. Harsh, but as has been pointed out, his wickets came with the assistance of the pitch and against some fairly rubbish batting.
And Oram's didn't? Bennet deserves to be in after his decent showing against Pak. This game shouldn't change that.

BeeGee

International Captain
Bennett should play IMO, but probably at Oram's expense. Don't think his batting or bowling will be really up to scratch against top opposition, NZ have more than enough batting depth to keep Bennett in there.
I suspect the Aussie batsmen would slaughter Bennett (they would certainly target him). Against Australia experience is gold, so I'd play Oram ahead of Bennett.

Burgey

Well if that's not the greatest pizzling in the history of international OD cricket, it belongs in the argument.

Burgey

Yeah. Courtney Walsh and Merv Hughes did it over two innings (I think) I'm consecutive tests I'm 88-89. Certainly Hughes.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
First minnow thrashing of the cup. From now on it's all upsets........

Terrible performance from Kenya. A real disgrace from a very experienced outfit. Backed an inept batting performance up with some extremely loose bowling.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
No offence but if our boys cant handle Bennet, then how do they expect to cope with a Malinga or a Johnson? As a kenyan fan and citizen I am so upset right now I am tempted to petition the govt to withdraw this team from the competition on humanitarian grounds. Tom Sears sounds like a nice bloke, but He's got to realize now that the lot He's trying to inspire to build kenyan cricket are the same lot who contrived to blow all the possibilities that opened up for kenya post 2003 through pettiness, factionalism and general incompetence.