• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 2 - Kenya v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierry henry

International Coach
Feel a bit sorry for Kamande. His action looks extremely clean to me- no need to redevelop it that much, he'd probably be more effective if he still chucked it a bit like all the other offies :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Feel a bit sorry for Kamande. His action looks extremely clean to me- no need to redevelop it that much, he'd probably be more effective if he still chucked it a bit like all the other offies :ph34r:
He was a seamer when he was reported for chucking I believe.

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Welcome to Guptill's world.

Shoaib Akhtar? No worries.

Some spinner I hadn't heard of until about 30 seconds ago? **** bricks.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hurry the **** up NZ, I want to change my captain from a NZ player to SL player in Cricinfo Fantasy Cricket before I go out.

BeeGee

International Captain
How bad is McCullum's form at the moment? we have plenty of batting talent, but most of them are out of form. :dry: