• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will this be England's worst ever 5-0 defeat in Australia?

Will this be England's worst ever 5-0 defeat in Australia?

• Total voters

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
GTFO

Please for the love of god will some Aussies get in here and tell us how **** we are? Why are you so quiet when all these other ****s are getting stuck in?? Doing my head in more than the cricket this is.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would still go with below side if possible at Sydney -

Burns
Crawley
Malan
Root
Stokes
Lawrence
Bairstow (wk)
Robinson
Leach
Broad
Wood

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
GTFO

Please for the love of god will some Aussies get in here and tell us how **** we are? Why are you so quiet when all these other ****s are getting stuck in?? Doing my head in more than the cricket this is.
At this point it's like kicking puppies. It's just cruel and man spirited.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
A bit like 13-14, strong on paper but really not one of the strongest we sent. That being said I don't think anyone saw 0-5 coming. Obviously I predicted an England win.
It was pretty crazy turnaround between 2005 and 2006/7. Simon Jones was a deceptively big loss to the attack. I tend to find that losing one star bowler of the main 4/5 can be a deceptively huge loss. I also remember that it really surprised me how Shoaib Akhtar blew away England not long after the 2005 Ashes. I guess it shows the difference when you are away and also facing someone who is bowling some balls at 150kph+ and others at 115kph with no way to tell which is which until you've already played the shot.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GTFO

Sorry mate, I’ve been a bit busy over the past few days.

YOU GUYS ARE ****ING WOEFUL, YOU DICKLESS
PIECES OF **** HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE VERTEBRA LET ALONE A SPINE BETWEEN THE LOT OF YOU.

And that’s the supporters and your football team. The cricket team is worse again.

Burgey

You also only bathe sporadically and are genetically and climatically ill-suited to competitive endeavours of any kind, let alone those requiring strength, athleticism, poise, intellect and endurance.

Burgey

Oh, and your grounds are postage stamps and your so-called all time great opening bowler doesn’t even get picked for every game. It’s embarrassing. You’re all embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you.

Burgey

What’s more, you actively decided to remove yourselves from the worlds richest and largest trading block located only 20 miles from your border. All because you thought they needed you more than you needed then, despite your biggest export being canola oil.

I mean, you’re a disgrace. You’d have been better off - the world would have been better off - if the Vikings had stayed and taken over.

Burgey

And then, your idiot savant prime minister was too busy rooting his mistress to attend crisis cabinet meetings as covid hit, meaning the govt did **** all for so long that you lost tens of thousands of citizens.

Yet fools like Corrin continue to support him. No wonder you’re an international laughing stock