• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will this be England's worst ever 5-0 defeat in Australia?

Will this be England's worst ever 5-0 defeat in Australia?

• Total voters

Shady Slim

International Coach
Yeah tbh, associating anti-colonialist sentiments with some extremist ideology as opposed to reasonable public sentiment for any self-respecting ex-colonial (copyright trundler) seemed very weird.
i mean the joke was just "sentry is an ethnonationalist so naturally would love to stick the boot into people from other countries", sometimes when u mash potatoes u get mash potatoes

i think that england's a grotesque country with a flag that represents centuries of colonial oppression i'm not gonna be diminishing anti colonialist sentiments against them lol

Spark

Global Moderator
In all seriousness though if people are getting genuinely irritated by thread drift then we should probably get back to the actual topic of the thread. I don't mind when threads drift but ultimately the people whose teams are actually involved in the series should be able to talk about their own team in their own threads.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
In all seriousness though if people are getting genuinely irritated by thread drift then we should probably get back to the actual topic of the thread. I don't mind when threads drift but ultimately the people whose teams are actually involved in the series should be able to talk about their own team in their own threads.
Fair enough. As a neutral, I still think this is the worst. Australia's batting is still very very fragile.

cnerd123

likes this
reminder that I made this thread not the english/aussie fans

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the worst batting wise. Even in 2013/14 or 2002/03, the batsmen put up more resistance.

With the ball, they are good, much better than 2013/14 and 2002/03. So, it seems less bad.

Also, Ashes in Australia should be 3 tests, enough with this bs.

Xix2565

International Debutant
he joined a month after sledger was banned let's do some investigating

Xix2565

Xix, nineteen, that is the age of the girl in sledger's dp

25, that could well be the age sledger was when he got his first job lecturing or some ****

65, potentially is the age of mrs sledger

you're on to something brother
Literally explain my name in a post elsewhere but you think I'm Senile Sentry?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Damn we're helping you out distracting you from the ashes drubbing by talking about India's glorious wins in Australia but you dont want it apparently. Poms really are a miserable bunch jeez.
wallowing in their misery after each away ashes is a ritual...you are distracting them from that...