• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't we all be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hang your head in shame CW, last 48 hours have been poor.

To the naughty corner for hb and tjb until they learn to behave.

OverratedSanity

Ftr, my posts were pretty clear. I was only criticizing Zinzan's posting and wasn't calling him names. I'm sure he's a nice guy but his posts made him look like an annoying prat to me,which is what I said. I didn't actually call him an annoying prat.

I'm hoping that's enough of a difference.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ftr, my posts were pretty clear. I was only criticizing Zinzan's posting and wasn't calling him names. I'm sure he's a nice guy but his posts made him look like an annoying prat to me,which is what I sad. I didn't actually call him an annoying prat.

I'm hoping that's enough of a difference.
<Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif>

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's a bit tiresome when certain posters seem incapable of posting in cricket chat without making constant snide personal attacks in asides.

Shri

Mr. Glass
It's a bit tiresome when certain posters seem incapable of posting in cricket chat without making constant snide personal attacks in asides.
Its likeva blinking contest. You go back and forth withput calling someone a **** and they eventually lose it.

Zinzan

Seriously mate, If you can't be ribbed a little after a 4-0 thrashing, when can you be? If I'd known it would upset you, I wouldn't have gone there.

Other than that I've disagreed with some of your cricketing opinions and jived you for choosing 5 English players this years world XI.

Now I know it's troubled you, I'll refrain.

Flem274*

123/5
you've both been acting like terrible posters for ages tbh, and you're far from the only ones. it's annoying because behind all the bull**** you're both good value.

i'll include myself in that too. blocky is objectively a terrible human being but it's no excuse for my baiting of him. there's been plenty of threads from old members over the years bemoaning the state of the website but it's genuinely dire now tbh in more subtle ways than the spats of 2011 and benchmark/blocky'sfirstreign etc etc.

the absolutism and clickbait style posting during a period where no test side is safe from another is just yuck. the best team in the world thread is unreadable with half of you lot entrenching yourselves in corners you've declared clear winners. Bahnz and TJB are bang on in that thread.

then there's off topic..

on the bright side, youtube is full of awesome siberian husky videos

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
you've both been acting like terrible posters for ages tbh, and you're far from the only ones. it's annoying because behind all the bull**** you're both good value.

i'll include myself in that too. blocky is objectively a terrible human being but it's no excuse for my baiting of him. there's been plenty of threads from old members over the years bemoaning the state of the website but it's genuinely dire now tbh in more subtle ways than the spats of 2011 and benchmark/blocky'sfirstreign etc etc.

the absolutism and clickbait style posting during a period where no test side is safe from another is just yuck. the best team in the world thread is unreadable with half of you lot entrenching yourselves in corners you've declared clear winners. Bahnz and TJB are bang on in that thread.

then there's off topic..

on the bright side, youtube is full of awesome siberian husky videos
much better Burgey impersonation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.