• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketers do you dislike?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pretty sure that's another two ticks on the "is this government fascist?" marker list then.

Only a matter of time before the Red Cross are thrown out of Cribbertopia's re-education camps.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't think you'd ever give off Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West or Chris Gayle vibes.

I like it.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He actually kind of does do it in the bad times as well. Remember when England lost to Netherlands in the WT20?

He just does it when he's really shocked. The eyes tell you what kind of shocked he is.

And most importantly his name is not Chris.
He also did it when Denly dropped that catch.

Burgey

I can't think of any easier catches put down by a pro cricketer than that. Genuine dolly, no real height to it, in a position with good vision off the bat. If he was from elsewhere they'd check his phone records.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There was one I saw yesterday, Philander put down some English batsmen off Nel at mid-off. Was pretty similar. Definitely the two easiest catches I have seen dropped. Will be a good Vs thread to compare the two and vote on which was the worst. :)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Just about the worst dropped catch I've seen at international level was by Charl Langeveldt against Australia. Didn't have to move an inch, just stood there & let it slip through the hands.

OverratedSanity

The only drop catch funnier than denly's was by Panesar against India. Dhoni skied one and Panesar lost it in the sun and ended up trying to protect his face instead of trying to catch it and the ball fell 5 feet in front of him.

And then Dhoni top edged one again a few balls later and Panesar actually caught it. I don't think I've ever laughed harder watching cricket. Travesty that it's not on youtube.

vcs

Peter Siddle's drop of Rahane or someone in Melbourne last year off Lyon was even easier. What made it even funnier was that the same batsman had been dropped a couple of balls previously at bat-pad, another relatively straightforward chance.