• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketers do you dislike?

Bijed

International Regular
He actually kind of does do it in the bad times as well. Remember when England lost to Netherlands in the WT20?

He just does it when he's really shocked. The eyes tell you what kind of shocked he is.

And most importantly his name is not Chris.
He's been superimposed into the picture, right (or the perspective is just a bit wierd)? Or are the Netherlands batsmen nearly 8ft tall?

Anyway, Gatting's drop always worth a mention:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That picture definitely looks shopped. His hairstyle is what he used to have back in 2007-08 when Yuvraj hit him for 6 sixes.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’ll give the ones with sun in the eyes a pass. It’s genuinely next to impossible to catch those.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
The only drop catch funnier than denly's was by Panesar against India. Dhoni skied one and Panesar lost it in the sun and ended up trying to protect his face instead of trying to catch it and the ball fell 5 feet in front of him.

And then Dhoni top edged one again a few balls later and Panesar actually caught it. I don't think I've ever laughed harder watching cricket. Travesty that it's not on youtube.
https://youtu.be/3uDs8zwXOZ4?t=5404

About 90 minutes in.

Last edited: