• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where in the world is Zulqarnain Haider?

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Christ, that match has match fixing written all over it. Won't be surprised if PCB is part of all this tbh.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
There is no way in the world that the PCB can claim that there was nothing untoward in that match. Its a ridiculous scoreline.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
The PCB has suspended Haider.

It's taken what, 48 hours to suspend Haider, and it took days to suspend Asif, Amir and Butt. What a farce that is.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Yeah that'll show him PCB. Now you've banned another retired player you've really shown who's boss. The whole structure needs pulling down as as things stand they're nothing more than a farce.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
The PCB has suspended Haider.

It's taken what, 48 hours to suspend Haider, and it took days to suspend Asif, Amir and Butt. What a farce that is.
Correction (I think), the BBC ticker says they've suspended his contract. Not sure that's quite the same thing.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
:laugh:

Salman Butt - 92* off 25 balls with 14 fours and four sixes at a strike rate of 368 :blink:. His other opening partner Nasir Jamshed scored 26* off 12 balls as they chased down 123 runs in 6.1 overs at a run rate of 19.94 an over :boxed:

Brutal :mellow:
haha

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm not sure it's much news that his contract is suspended. He broke it, that sounds to me like a technicality.

As for calling him weak...

****ers.

Shri

Mr. Glass
They have also called the Aussies weak in the past for not touring their country, so its safe to assume the word 'weak' means sanity, intelligence etc in Pakistan.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
How can these people make BCCI look like the model of professionalism and proficiency? The fact that they do makes me hate them so much.

Hey our 24 year old keeper just gave up his life as a professional sports star and retired because he is afraid for his life and the lives of his family. I know, let's call him weak and suspend his contract. That'll show 'em how much we've improved!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol @ fixing Pakistan domestic matches. Should try and fix the under 14s match at my local cricket club next.