• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is first choice India fast bowling attack?

Salamuddin

International Debutant
India need to get Ishan Porel and Prasidh Krishna into the national setup. They are both considerably better prospects than Saini.

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
Prasidh has refined his load up and delivery but follow through issues remain. Like that he hits the deck hard.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
There is chatter about Pandya playing. If that's the case we are going with 2 spinners and 3 pacers I guess. Hope they pick their best 2 spinners bowlers rather than pick them on the basis of their batting ability.

Shri

Mr. Glass
if you are a mediocre spinner vs pandya with runs on the board already, you are going to groan

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
And Pant at the other end. Can get really nasty.

But for me the best batting for declaration ever came in the Pune test vs SA in 2019. Jadeja and Kohli smashed some 110 runs in like 11 overs to set up 600. Jadeja himself smashed.

Flem274*

123/5
of those ive seen there's 5 locked and loaded test quicks of varying quality you can play content they'll consistently deliver. not counting hardik here because he's an allrounder so different role.

1. bumrah
2. shami
3. ishant
4. umesh
5. siraj

6. saini
7. bhuvi
8. natarajan
9. my boi stuart binny
110. zaheer khan's exhumed corpse
111. get shashtri out there to bowl some heat
112. thakur