• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UDRS STUFF relating to the Australia in the West Indies 2012

Flem274*

123/5
No but you are talking utter bull****.
In YOUR VIEW? yes, but your view is like a drop in the ocean to be honest, means nowt to me :huh: .
Guys come on, let's keep this respectful.

I do actually think there is a discussion to be salvaged here, because in the pre-UDRS and especially pre-TV days there has always been talk of favouritism in umpiring.

But it needs to be discussed sensibly and without melodrama.

Flem274*

123/5
All the fallout from last night has been moved into Spikey's handy new thread where I don't have to read it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
BTW, man has never landed on the moon, aliens built the pyramids, the CIA created AIDS and the Illuminati are taking over.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BTW, man has never landed on the moon, aliens built the pyramids, the CIA created AIDS and the Illuminati are taking over.
pfft all that stuff is a smoke-screen created by the lizard-people.

The naiveté of some people8-)