• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW50 - No.8

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hadn't spotted the underscore. I thought this was the regular Sean's doing.
:laugh: Nor did I, I didn't look at who had made the thread in the CC forum and in the actual post itself the underscore is hidden by the username being underlined anyway.

Good effort.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do not think this is the work of our old friend Sledger, seems a little too refined for him.
No I know it's not him but people will suspect him so if I give them tempting odds it's money in my pocket :ph34r:

gvenkat

State Captain
Barring the Flintoff and Jardine thing, I thought this exercise was going pretty well. Disappointed it has lost all credibility with this.

I have bought by ESPN Legends DVD box set for 16 pounds off amazon UK a week back. I think I will stick to watching that, thanks.
I cannot imagine Grace or Hobbs being above Bradman.. This is nuts.. :laugh:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Wasn't that (almost) a mea culpa on the first page? Very clever whoever it was...
The post was paragraphs long. That automatically rules out Agent TBY considering his aversion to reading and writing such long tales.