• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best umpires in world cricket!

Fusion

Global Moderator
FRAZ said:
A bit more thing because I am the wrong person for this topic since I have stopped quoting some certain people because in the end when they have nothing left then they will say Fraz has been living in Exile for two years and bla bla bla . This topic is not going to lead any where because I thought honesty still lives in the people's heart . So when I will present more and more evidence then certain people will just damn bang one sentence that
"Fraz did not learn from before and bla bla bla . I am not interested in talking and promoting peace any more . Peace is a destination where I wanted to lead every one here . I wanted them to raise a voice against Hair and OK I took a lesson that "No honest voice will give me a company here except JASON and one or two others .But I will carry on my mission and I will do whatever I can to raise my voice against Hair"..
Thank you
With all the causes in the world, you want to lead a revolution against Hair? And how are you leading everyone to "peace" by saying that Hair is biased?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
And NO shoaib did not do any thing wrong with that out of Tendulkar . Bla bla bla .India lost the match due to that run out . Bla bla bla . Cricket is cricket . One loses if loses wickets . Whtas up with this whole story . I have already been tracked off from this topic because it seems like that people do not want to swallow this bitter pill that Darrell Hair is a disgrace . Ok Be that ... What else can I say .Basicaly I think that Shoaib has nothing to do with that run out . It happened and thats how it is . It became a close decision in the end . Whats so drama about it . No person was obstructing any thing . SHoaib stood still and he was looking in the other direction and Tendulkar was running and just slammed into Shoaib and there was further drama because a direct hit blew his stumps off . What seems to be the problem with that .
I already asked before and again
Hair's decision about Murali was fair or not ?
A simple yes or no will be suffice please !!!
So you dont agree with the article in whole but only with the part that suits you. Isn't it ?

And whether Murali's calling was fair or not, may be not. But does it have to be Hair's bias against the subcontinent player and not his incompetency ?

FRAZ

International Captain
Murali is just a simple little example .But actually it became quite a famous one . May be not and may be this wont just give proper answers I guess . Article is the worst form of journalism ,Ok fine for that atleast some people partialy admitted after years of negotiations that a certain sub-continantal media is biased. Thank God . And I am afraid if I will present some more better answer then again this 2 years exile thing will be repeated !!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Fusion said:
Sanz,
Though I disagree with Fraz's assertion that Hair is biased (I just think he's not a good umpire), what does the Shoaib incident have to do with his point about Hair?
He is quite clearly exposing a double standard.

When it suits Fraz he'll quote this article as truth, but when it doesn't then it's a rubbish article.

FRAZ

International Captain
alternative said:
As i said before.. thank you..
On watching this thread and your posts I always tap my shoulder and say "Calm down big guy,Calm Down"
I just have a question that what does this "wtf" means ?????
Family forum aint it ?
or OMFG ,What does this mean ?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Sanz said:
So first it was Steve Bucknor and now it is Darrel Hair. What next ?

And Jason, please tell me your outburst against Hair has nothing to do with the history of him and Murali's balls.
:laughing:

Sorry. :ph34r:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Billy Doctrove seems like a real "not out" umpire from what I've seen. Certainly utilises the "benefit of the doubt" a lot.

FRAZ

International Captain
Anyways I will take it as my moral victory in this thread !! No logical answer was given to me and no "No , Yes" answer has been given to me . Only I have been attacked.
Anyways

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
FRAZ said:
On watching this thread and your posts I always tap my shoulder and say "Calm down big guy,Calm Down"
I just have a question that what does this "wtf" means ?????
Family forum aint it ?
or OMFG ,What does this mean ?

I know what they exactly mean, i don't see myself using this or any of the senior CW users, if they do, then they should stop too.. keep it on you MSN or something.. dont bring swearing here..

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Simon Taufell is by far the best current umpire, makes little mistakes and has a great relationship with all the teams, which is very important for an Umpire

Langeveldt

Soutie
Tomm NCCC said:
Simon Taufell is by far the best current umpire, makes little mistakes and has a great relationship with all the teams, which is very important for an Umpire
in these times of trouble we should appreciate what a legend he is

FRAZ

International Captain
JASON said:
Despite all the confusing posts above, FRAZ has a point .

Darrell Hair is a problem . Darrell Hair has a problem.

And this is not the first time this has been highlighted . If anything , he has been brought to attention for the Umpteenth time again .

The ICC keep on employing this guy at Elite level for pecuniary reasons of their own , one feels !! or he is part of Cronyism in the ICC network and his friends in the hierarchy are keeping him on despite Darrell being a problem for a long time and being highlighted time after time against certain Teams !!
That sums it up !!! hehehe ...
Well Fraz Rants .. hehehehe how about the million others Marc?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Fraz , regardless what others might say here, all I can say is you were absolutely vindicated Yesterday .

And we both can say that we were right when others were making mockery and ridiculing our assertions then.