• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tendulkar v Mangos

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mango has also formed an excellent combination with Apple in a juice form which always starts the day well, feel this should be taken into account.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
and of course manufactured juices are never as good as natural ones even if they go on to enjoy an excellent career.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
When you open the morning with a manufactured juice there's no way you can expect to kick any goals or put any points up on the board while at work or study.

Craig

World Traveller
Has anybody tried South African mangos? I've heard that Mango Ntini is not as good as what it used to be.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Has anybody tried South African mangos? I've heard that Mango Ntini is not as good as what it used to be.
Almost as rare as the Mango Zulu. Last I heard it was wiped out by some ugly looking Smithonian insect.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
'As world wide support for mango's, from cricket spectators and fruit consumers alike, steadily grows, the popularity of Sachin Tendulkar has certainly taken a soft tissue bruising bouncer from his fiercest competitor'

- Pictured Below -

Crash Bandicoot obviously the bowler.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Don't know if the OP was aware of the genealogy of the Tendulkar clan or picked mangoes as a coincidence. They almost certainly originate from around Ratnagiri (district in Maharashtra state) though SRT himself is from Mumbai, a born & bred "Mumbaikar".

Ratnagiri is primarily known for being the home of the king of mangoes, the 'hapoos', aka the Alphonso mentioned before on this thread. (Hapoos is to mango as Bradman is to batsman). But I bet only a small number of people know it as the original home of the Tendulkars.So...

Sorry SRT, you're a sweet person & all, but there can only be one (famous product of Ratnagiri).

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Don't know if the OP was aware of the genealogy of the Tendulkar clan or picked mangoes as a coincidence. They almost certainly originate from around Ratnagiri (district in Maharashtra state) though SRT himself is from Mumbai, a born & bred "Mumbaikar".

Ratnagiri is primarily known for being the home of the king of mangoes, the 'hapoos', aka the Alphonso mentioned before on this thread. (Hapoos is to mango as Bradman is to batsman). But I bet only a small number of people know it as the original home of the Tendulkars.So...

Sorry SRT, you're a sweet person & all, but there can only be one (famous product of Ratnagiri).
I'm more of a genius than I thought I was:ph34r: