• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Taboo Draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
EDIT - GI Joe buddy I will just wait patiently for my turn.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
To get through this draft as quickly as possible, can I make my selection now seeing as though I'm going to pick a batsman?

Or is this request a little taboo?
Don't make the pick in the draft thread, it'll confuse people. Leave it with someone who will be online at the time you'll be up in the draft.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
In this draft I would pick the team according to whom I rate, not according to who might fetch more votes...will be interesting...

I feel like a free bird when I think like that :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So I guess this means I can't pick a batsman now, ffs Eds.

I'm going to select the first bowler to reach the magical 300 wickets mark, Fred Trueman.

Tatenda Taboo's
Fred Trueman

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
This is gonna be somewhat of a problem skipping turns later when there are balance issues with teams.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This is gonna be somewhat of a problem skipping turns later when there are balance issues with teams.
Going by Joe's explanation, unless I am mistaken it wouldn't have made a difference if I waited. As soon as Eds or anyone took over the timeframe, I couldn't pick the type before him (batsman) and now the type after (spinner).