• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft Version 2.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Metallics please delete your post. Don't select random players to confuse others until the round is completed.

Cheers :whistling

bryce

International Regular
^lmao. I've sent my repeat, none of the above in there lol but have a feeling that they'll both be taken too haha

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hope I didn't do a lot of damage to the draft. Deleted the post. Sorry.<_<
All good mate.

After the 3 attempts I will reveal everyone's players, you can then post your team. I will also reveal someone's initial correct choice (say in 1A) if someone else picks them in 1B.

I know it's confusing a bit, but I think this method leads to a pretty fun different draft.

Shri

Mr. Glass
All good mate.

After the 3 attempts I will reveal everyone's players, you can then post your team. I will also reveal someone's initial correct choice (say in 1A) if someone else picks them in 1B.

I know it's confusing a bit, but I think this method leads to a pretty fun different draft.
Indeed.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Heaps of time to go, almost 22 hours but looking for emails only from:
1b selections required: GingerFurball, Pup Clarke, honestbharani, G.I.Joe, Somerset, Flyonthewall

2b selections required: GingerFurball, Pup Clarke, G.I.Joe, Somerset

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Well played to those that secured a player in the first two rounds. I have a feeling several of us that have failed to pick up a player already are going to be left with having a player chosen for us after the third pick TBH.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Excellent.
I can't check hotmail at work, I'll be heading off home soon, looking forward to seeing how many people have no passes entering into the 3rd and final selection.

PS - If more than 1 person fails I will randomly select the failed players order and not mention it to anyone so whoever has 'passed' has no idea which failed person they are picking for.

kof98

U19 12th Man
This is the second round of selections. So everyone gets one more round to try after this before someone chooses for them? :unsure:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Results after 1B
fredfertang - PASS
Marcuss - PASS
Blakus - PASS - Barry Richards chosen in round 1A
metallics2006 - PASS - Matthew Hayden chosen in round 1A
Michaelf7777777 - PASS
Samuel_Vimes - PASS
kof98 - PASS
GingerFurball - fail (Barry Richards)
Pup Clarke - fail no selection
bryce - fail (Barry Richards)
honestbharani - PASS
G.I.Joe - fail (Barry Richards)
Somerset - fail (Bill Ponsford)
Agent TBY - fail (Matthew Hayden)
Matt79 - fail (Matthew Hayden
Flyonthewall - fail (Bill Ponsford)

Results after Round 2B
fredfertang - PASS
Marcuss - PASS
Blakus - fail (Ken Higgs)
metallics2006 - PASS
Michaelf7777777 - PASS
Samuel_Vimes - PASS - Ken Higgs chosen in round 2A
kof98 - PASS
GingerFurball - fail (Bob Simpson)
Pup Clarke - fail no selection
bryce - PASS
honestbharani - PASS - Bob Simpson chosen in round 2A
G.I.Joe - PASS
Somerset - fail (Aubrey Faulkner)
Agent TBY - PASS
Matt79 - fail (Aubrey Faulkner)
Flyonthewall - PASS

Banned players
Clyde Walcott, Don Bradman, Arthur Morris, Ashwell Prince, George Headley, Kevin Pietersen, Mohammed Asif, Walter Hammond, Frank Worrell, Shane Bond, Barry Richards, Bill Ponsford, Aubrey Faulkner

1C picks required
GingerFurball, Pup Clarke, bryce, G.I.Joe, Somerset, Agent TBY, Matt79, Flyonthewall

2C picks required
Blakus, Ginger Furball, Pup Clarke, Somerset, Matt79.

You have 24 hours, don't forget if you get another fail someone is going to select a player for you!

Last edited: