• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft Version 2.0

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Bugger!:@

Anyway sent my last pick. Could you have mercy and just tell me if anyone else has him?

kof98

U19 12th Man
I'm pretty happy with my 1b, surprisingly there are quite a few batsman to choose from. I even had someone lined up for a 1c. I probably went too conservative with 2b just hoping to get a decent pick. I'm assuming that our picks will be based purely on test match stats.

I just realised now who a better 2b pick would have been.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm pretty happy with my 1b, surprisingly there are quite a few batsman to choose from. I even had someone lined up for a 1c. I probably went too conservative with 2b just hoping to get a decent pick. I'm assuming that our picks will be based purely on test match stats.
Yeah this is based only on Test Matches.

Look at it this way, do you think the player you selected is one of the best 16 players that fit into the category? If the answer is yes, you'll be doing better than a fair few others especially when you consider some other players are banned.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, just checked my emails. Was pleasantly surprised with my 2b pick, thought it was somebody else :p

Email on its way.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Decided to do questions 3 and 4 now. Will give 45 hours instead of the usual 24 hours for everyone to select, you may wish to see what players are selected from rounds 1 and 2 first..

Round 3A
Select a Cricketer who has played a multiple of 5 Tests. So for example 15, 60, 80, 105 etc

Round 4A
Select a Cricketer who has played Test Cricket for a country he wasn't born in.
note: * I'm counting England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales as England.
* West Indies are any Caribbean Island

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Don't think I've picked a banned player, but could you repost the up-to-date list?
I just mentioned it because I thought someone would probably think of KP.

Banned players
Clyde Walcott, Don Bradman, Arthur Morris, Ashwell Prince, George Headley, Kevin Pietersen, Mohammed Asif, Walter Hammond, Frank Worrell, Shane Bond, Barry Richards, Bill Ponsford, Aubrey Faulkner