• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib banned for failure to disclose approaches

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let out Cairns accidentally.

I don't know why I threw Inzi in there, just assumed he did like everyone else in the 90s. :laugh:

Revised XI

Waugh
McCullum
Shakib
Gibbs
Azhar
Cronje
Cairns
Akram
Warne
Lillee
Waqar

Pretty killer team tbh

Flem274*

123/5
Wouldn't a better comparison be when McCullum didn't disclose an approach for like a few years?
when did chris ca-sorry player x make his approach? i completely forgot
IPL fanboys and Indians, in general, hate me coz in 20 years of my life, I have been able to get more Indian girls than that whole population could get in centuries.
underrated post this

vcs

Indians, with the 2nd biggest and fastest growing population in the world, are breeding through immaculate conception.

trundler

Indians, with the 2nd biggest and fastest growing population in the world, are breeding through immaculate conception.
Yeah but it's not like you're making any contributions. :ph34r: It's because of some village folk who've pumped one out every couple of years since 14 in an effort to have their own cricket teams.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah but it's not like you're making any contributions. :ph34r: It's because of some village folk who've pumped one out every couple of years since 14 in an effort to have their own cricket teams.
You make it sound like birthing your own cricket team is a bad thing

Plus you only really need 9, assuming your wife and yourself complete the XI. Maybe 11 kids in total and you both can play on till the youngest are ready to handle things.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Actually, they do it hoping to add another breadwinner to the family but I think your version's funnier.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
McCullum deserves to be in that side 100%, so glad people are beginning to recognise him for the **** he is.

The way he assumed the NZ captaincy in the first place should leave a bad taste an anyones mouth
Haven't heard one justification for it yet. The failure to disclose the approach of Player X? He shut it down comprehensively, just didn't report it. Hardly grounds for that side, 120 years of international cricket and you reckon that gets him in the top XI? Haven't been paying much attention then.

And whatever he did to get the captaincy - which was basically be close to the guy that NZC appointed as coach (yes he might have had some say in it) - again, hardly the makings of an evil overlord or anything that miles of cricketers haven't done across the journey. Pray tell if you know of anything more sinister than that.

Burgey

Haven't heard one justification for it yet. The failure to disclose the approach of Player X? He shut it down comprehensively, just didn't report it. Hardly grounds for that side, 120 years of international cricket and you reckon that gets him in the top XI? Haven't been paying much attention then.

And whatever he did to get the captaincy - which was basically be close to the guy that NZC appointed as coach (yes he might have had some say in it) - again, hardly the makings of an evil overlord or anything that miles of cricketers haven't done across the journey. Pray tell if you know of anything more sinister than that.
Was McCullum skipper when NZ ran out Murali when he walked down the track to congratulate his partner on reaching a milestone?

TheJediBrah

I haven't read the thread but I'd have that NZ player Brenton McCullum as my first pick for a side of morally bankrupt ****s