• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reverse Batting Average Draft - Voting Thread

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Marcuss who has 2 ATG pace bowlers against 1 in KK's team. And also has Gilchrist giving him an additional batsman effectively. KK has Botham too but he isn't as good a lower order batsman as Gilchrist.

Last edited:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
From the first stage of voting I tipped Marcuss as the winner. kk's team is very good but I'm sticking with my original thought.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Oof a tough one I'll stick with Marcuss just - I much prefer KKs openers with similar ish middle orders but agree largely with AnkitJ on lower-middle order and bowler front.

kingkallis

International Coach
Ok, Marcuss wins the draft with 7-5 scoreline in close finale:starwars:

Winning team:

Hanif Mohammad
Archie Jackson
Kane Williamson
Ken Barrington
Everton Weekes
Lindsay Hassett
Adam Gilchrist
Wasim Akram
Mitch Johnson
Graeme Swann
Glenn McGrath
Congratulations @Marcuss for drafting such gun team.

Thank you @trundler & @ankitj for running it.

Last edited: