• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

Langeveldt

Soutie
Vande Mataram said:
ya it does get boring being god...I got a rookie who I got in 2004, his name is Max Lau...took over 1000 fc wickets and got a couple of years left in his career...will post the screen in a few mins
Shovel?

Cloete

International Captain
I still don't think anyone has bettered Chivers.

Bear in mind that his first class wickets have reset but his runs remain. I think he should have close to 3000 First Class wickets. He still hasn't retired but he will soon, so I'll give yoi the screenshot now.

Attachments

a massive zebra

International Captain
Cloete said:
I still don't think anyone has bettered Chivers.

Bear in mind that his first class wickets have reset but his runs remain. I think he should have close to 3000 First Class wickets. He still hasn't retired but he will soon, so I'll give yoi the screenshot now.
It resets at 2048 so he has 2769 first class wickets at an average of 15.68 and 1365 Test wickets at 16.90.

Phenomenal.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This was an amazing collapse by India. I was being torn apart by a big and very fast partnership between Dravid and Tendulkar, but then suddenly 7 wickets fall for 20 runs and they're all out! It was the first time I have had a bowler take 4 wickets in a row too.

Attachments

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
i have a heap of good screenshots but i'll just post one, in one of my games without re-doing the contracts, this must come pretty close for most runs over the domestic season

Attachments

Last edited: