• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

NikhilN

International Regular
bryce said:
i have a heap of good screenshots but i'll just post one, in one of my games without re-doing the contracts, this must come pretty close for most runs over the domestic season

MOD EDIT: Attachment removed - unsuitable desktop wallpaper
Is there a reason you dont have that at full screen/

bryce

International Regular
sorry about that, it was a saved screenshot i found and i normally play in a windowed screen

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Fairly comprehensive Ashes victory for England:
1st Test - innings and 59
2nd Test - innings and 559
3rd Test - 1022 runs
4th Test - innings and 237
5th Test - innings and 636

The man most responsible was Anthony Ripley, who scored 1,620 runs in the tour at an average of 180, including 8 consecutive centuries.

Attachments

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
1st record - This guy just retired from my Durham sqaud. Not special as in averages or anything, but i think that's the most runs i've seen in a career. the 424 was in his last ever Fc/Test innings. He was an instant selection for both Fc/test, infact he was never dropped from england and only missed tests due to injury.
He leaves a big gap in the top order but we are still strong. The ground has been renamed the John Preece Oval. (In my world anyway)

2nd record - This is in the same career. Anhettige Parera, look at his DOB and when he debuted for FC. Must have played good juniors cricket

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
yeah but he's an original player which means everyone who owns the game has that record....

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
This is just a wierd one.

Two consecutive tied matches in a World Cup Tournament.

Just out of interest, I lost all three Super Six Matches and RSA won the Cup.

Attachments