• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
This is probably the quickest win i've managed. It was towards the end of the CC season - title was well-secured so couldn't be bothered going for bonus points. Bowled them out for 52, declared on 0/0, bowled them out again for 30, then got the runs in 15 overs with an hour to go in the second session on Day 1. :)

Attachments

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I just got a youth player on ICC2 so ridiculously good that I can only assume it must be an error. I have had a few bowlers with sub-10 second team averages before, but this guy has a 2nd team av of 1.73... I played him in two warmup one-dayers against Buckinghamshire and Licolnshire, and he returned figures of 7-14 and 8-28... :wacko:

Joao_Quinto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Adamc said:
I just got a youth player on ICC2 so ridiculously good that I can only assume it must be an error. I have had a few bowlers with sub-10 second team averages before, but this guy has a 2nd team av of 1.73... I played him in two warmup one-dayers against Buckinghamshire and Licolnshire, and he returned figures of 7-14 and 8-28... :wacko:
Ive noticed that ICC2 was a bit like that, I had a fast bowler who averaged 8 first class. Not to mention those Sri Lankan keepers with 200+ averages. I think it is kind of novell.

bryce

International Regular
i might aswell post some screens, all my old ones have been lost though.
the first one is of a player hitting the most sixes i have seen in a single innings, the second one is a massive team score, the third is of quite an expensive over, the fourth is of a very large successful 4th innings chase and the last one is of a big opening partnership.

Attachments