• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the 500 Club

Howe_zat

Audio File
Jimmy Anderson never took a single wicket overseas, he always without fail ran into bowl and then slung the ball three feet wide of the cut strip. Then whenever he bowled at home, and only when he bowled, the thunderstorms that batsmen had to play in would regularly strike opposition batsmen by lightning on his behalf, because of arrogant English commentators that control the mainstream media.

There, saved you 10 pages of reading this thread.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jimmy Anderson never took a single wicket overseas, he always without fail ran into bowl and then slung the ball three feet wide of the cut strip. Then whenever he bowled at home, and only when he bowled, the thunderstorms that batsmen had to play in would regularly strike opposition batsmen by lightning on his behalf, because of arrogant English commentators that control the mainstream media.

There, saved you 10 pages of reading this thread.
Spot the shoulder with a cinder block on it

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
From the time I watched cricket, always had the impression that modern England cricketers have longevity issues. For a long time, no England cricketer was there in the top run scoring list or top wicket taking list.

My perception has changed though with Anderson, Broad and Cook in the top run scorers/wicket takers list now. Impressive.

Interestingly, Broad did not find a place in the epic test match draft going on in the other thread. Deserved a place in one of the teams I feel.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Apologies for the Kumbli/Kumble error. I’d like to offer a convoluted explanation in the way of an excuse to hide my own stupidity, but there isn’t one.