• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool B - South Africa, Samoa, Scotland, Japan, United States

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
its not bitterness @ the good teams im showing here, its a mocking of a bad system. 3 wins 1 loss should always allow a team to advance to the next stage of a World Cup. Anyway they haven't chalked up the 3rd win yet so I'll cam down

ripper868

International Coach
But what of the 2 other teams that will also chalk up 3 wins one loss, do they not also deserve to go through?

Flem274*

123/5
Would confuse them, they only know how to play gun, guard dog, barbed wire fence
gun beats dog beats fence...barbed wire can't beat gun.

fence beats ultra-fast dog that can beat a gun which beats fence?

emigration to the auckland north shore beats everyone?

ripper868

International Coach
Biltong beats Haggis beats Sushi beats Biltong...all beaten by Sargents Traveller Meat Pie with Sauce

91Jmay

International Coach
Given how they melted against the Scots, Japan's owe fault to be honest. If they'd have keep a BP off the Scots and got one themselves then they are through with a win against USA. Wonder if they can BP USA

Scaly piscine

Jocks in a wee bit of trouble here.

Samoa being rather England-like in the way they're dominating in general play but managing to give points away at every opportunity to keep the home nation interested.

Last edited:

mr_mister

boooo. literally all my heritage is from scotland and i still wanted them to lose. boring boring boring result. predictable as hell top 8, snorefest bad for the game etc etc

yes im having a tanty

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Glad to see that Japan finished with a win. The quarters will really miss the variety and underdog pluck that they've brought to the tournament. Really hope that they can build on this performance and improve further for the next world cup, but some of the things that Eddie Jones has been saying about the administration of the game over here makes me pessimistic.

Well I guess it's back to supporting Argentina for the quarters.

Last edited: