• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pavel Florin

MrPrez

International Debutant
Favourite part is where Pavel replied to the Fox tweet asking if there were any opportunities for him to join a team in Aus. WAG.

Burner

International Regular
I remember playing park cricket and getting clean bowled by a kid on a ball that followed a similar trajectory. He was chucking too. Very difficult to play if its got right. Ball went straight up so much that it left my eyeline and came down on my stumps when it was almost perpendicular to the stumps.

**** brought his brothers along when I wouldn't agree to the dismissal. I had to acquiesce and bowl to the ****. It was my bat too. Chucking bastard.

a massive zebra

International Captain
I'm not sure he has played for his country. This tournament is like a champions league kind of thing with club sides from various European countries. He bats down the order and rarely bowls for his.
https://twitter.com/andrewnixon79/status/1166355398682656769

"In news sure to annoy all the right people, Pavel Florin has been named in Romania's squad for the upcoming Continental Cup (in Romania) and will be playing official T20Is."

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember playing park cricket and getting clean bowled by a kid on a ball that followed a similar trajectory. He was chucking too. Very difficult to play if its got right. Ball went straight up so much that it left my eyeline and came down on my stumps when it was almost perpendicular to the stumps.

**** brought his brothers along when I wouldn't agree to the dismissal. I had to acquiesce and bowl to the ****. It was my bat too. Chucking bastard.
Before above-waist high full tosses were no balls, it was quite common in young junior comps to see such dismissals.

the big bambino

International Captain
He is so influential that if you go check out the week end cricketers playing at suburban parks or village greens there are a lot of them copying his style.

SeamUp

International Coach
Fecking legend.

Late to the party but glad I witnessed him last night by complete accident flicking through stations.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
@PavelFlorin1: I'm so disappointed !! I will not play cricket this year My tourist visa for Australia was rejected. That's not fair... Thank's to Surrey Hills CC for the invitation And send all my love for australian peaple, they always supported me Maybe next year.

abolish visas

vcs

Has he mentioned why they rejected his tourist visa? Strange they would do that.. every Tom, Dick and Harry goes abroad for vacations these days.

morgieb

Has he mentioned why they rejected his tourist visa? Strange they would do that.. every Tom, Dick and Harry goes abroad for vacations these days.
Has he committed a crime? That can be the only reason I can think of.

Burgey

My good friend Pavel should have written in French that he was an au pair*, and Dutton would have had his limo collect him from the airport.

*high level *** worker for lib donors.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Has he committed a crime? That can be the only reason I can think of.
Nah they said they suspected he wasn't genuinely only coming to stay temporarily for tourism. So either they think he's going to work or they think he's going to overstay for some reason. My bet is on "they think he's going to work" tbh; he's over 30 so not eligible for the working holiday thing.